White King Puto Steamed White Cake Mix
2 packs x 200g (0.44 lb) each
Consume entire content as soon as opened
Per 200g pack you will need:
1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tsp cooking oil
1. Boil water in a steamer
2. Combine White King Puto Mix and water until well blended. Add the sugar and mix for 30 seconds. Gradually add cooking oil and continue mixing until smooth. Pour into puto moulds about 3/4 full
3. Steam for 15-20 minutes. Puto is cooked when surface is shiny and bounces back when pressed. Brush the surface with Selecta Butterfresh Margarine
Makes 10 medium-sized puto or 2 dozens mini puto per 200g pack
2 packs White King Puto Mix 200g, 1 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cooking oil, 1 can (175g) corned beef, 1/2 bar cheese, cut into strips, Selecta Butterfresh Margarine (for brushing)
1. Boil water up to 3/4 full in a steamer. Grease puto moulds. Set aside
2. Cook corned beef until sauce dries up. Set aside
3. Dissolve White King Puto Mix in water. Blend well. Add sugar and oil gradually. Continue mixing until smooth
4. Pour puto batter up to 1/4 part of large puto mould. Add 1 tsp cooked corned beef. Add more batter up to 3/4 full. Top puto batter with cheese strips
5. Arrange puto moulds inside steamer and steam for 25-30 minutes or until surface is shiny and bounces back when pressed. Brush surface with Selecta Butterfresh Margarine
Makes 20-24 pieces of puto pao
Note: You may use sisig or tuna as filling
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat, Whey, Milk.
Manufactured on an equipment that processes products containing egg and soybean.
Store in a cool dry place.