Nawamin's Pad Prik Kang Recipe
BBC MASTERCHEF FINALIST NAWAMIN'S Pad Prik Kang (Spicy Stir Fried Pork Belly with Red Curry) Recipe
Buy the ingredients to make Nawamim's Pad Prik Kang (Spicy Stir Fried Pork Belly with Red Curry Sauce) Recipe
You can purchase some of the ingredients below to cook along with Nawamim Boss Pinpathomrat, BBC Masterchef finalist, and make his Pad Prik Kang recipe.
Learn how to make Thai Spicy stir-fried pork belly with red curry with @nawaminboss
- 1 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 100g of sliced Pork Belly
- 2 tablespoon of Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Palm Sugar
- 100g of Fine Green Beans (trimmed)
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves (finely sliced)
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium pan, add the pork belly into the pan and cook until the pork belly turns lightly brown
- Add the red curry paste, then stir until fragrant.
-season with fish sauce and palm sugar.
- Add the trimmed green bean and finely sliced kaffir lime leaves.